Happening now in my Etsy shop!
Friday, February 3, 2017
Saturday, July 30, 2016
- Belfast Art Market, Belfast, ME. Every Friday from 9am-1pm thru September 2
- Seal Harbor Library Fair, Seal Harbor, ME. Saturday July 30, 9am-noon
- Island Arts Association Made in Maine Craft Fair at Knowlton Park, Ellsworth, ME. Saturday August 13, 8am-2pm
- Blue Hill Farmers Market - Blue Hill, ME. Saturday August 20, 9am-11:30am
- ROOST Handmade Show - Ellsworth, ME. Saturday November 12, 10am-4pm
- McKay's Makers Market - Thorndike, ME. Sunday November 13, 10am-4pm
- Blue Hill Consolidated School Fair - Blue Hill, ME. Saturday November 19, 10am-2pm
- Cold Comfort Holiday Craft Fair - Belfast, ME. Saturday November 26
- The Bay School Winter Faire - Blue Hill, ME. Saturday December 3
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Monday, November 2, 2015
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015
Every so often I like to organize/purge my collection of business cards. Some are outdated, some are duplicates, and most have Facebook pages which I use as 'virtual' business cards, in place of the real thing (cuts down on the 'real' desk-top clutter!). But then there are the cards I just can't bear to part with...
If only (a few have long since closed up shop) because they are rockin' examples of some of the best graphic design you could hope to find (in my humble graphic-designer-wanna-be opinion...). You really have to cram a lot of info and personality into that tiny format, and I think these cards do a smashing job of it!
What do YOU think? Do you have an example of a really great biz card? Maybe your own? Maybe someone else's? We'd love to see it! Click on over to the OneWomanStudio Facebook page and post a photo!
Saturday, November 29, 2014
I made myself a pair of these fleece fingerless mitts a few years ago and wear them (almost) year-round! After many compliments from friends and strangers alike - and requests for a pair of their very own - I am happy to report I am now in full production mode!
While not yet available in my Etsy shop, there will be a big selection of them at my next (and final!!!) show of the season: ROOST Dec. 5 & 6 in Belfast, Maine.
In colors and sizes for both men and women, each pair is embellished with fun and funky buttons - some vintage, some new.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
I recently had a request for a 'Dopp kit' style bag and I said 'sure, I'll give it a go!'. Now I can't stop making them! They're so fun to put together and I love making them up in wacky, unconventional fabrics (vintage Army tent, and camouflage are 2 of my favorites!)
Textured vinyl and pleather are also fun. The bags are lined with recycled sail cloth which makes them water-resistant and easy to wipe clean!
So happy to finally have a product that's geared towards the male population :)