Summer Tote Bag S*A*L*E! Get yours here
Monday, May 22, 2017
Friday, March 31, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Friday, February 3, 2017
Saturday, July 30, 2016
- Belfast Art Market, Belfast, ME. Every Friday from 9am-1pm thru September 2
- Seal Harbor Library Fair, Seal Harbor, ME. Saturday July 30, 9am-noon
- Island Arts Association Made in Maine Craft Fair at Knowlton Park, Ellsworth, ME. Saturday August 13, 8am-2pm
- Blue Hill Farmers Market - Blue Hill, ME. Saturday August 20, 9am-11:30am
- ROOST Handmade Show - Ellsworth, ME. Saturday November 12, 10am-4pm
- McKay's Makers Market - Thorndike, ME. Sunday November 13, 10am-4pm
- Blue Hill Consolidated School Fair - Blue Hill, ME. Saturday November 19, 10am-2pm
- Cold Comfort Holiday Craft Fair - Belfast, ME. Saturday November 26
- The Bay School Winter Faire - Blue Hill, ME. Saturday December 3
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Monday, November 2, 2015
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015
Every so often I like to organize/purge my collection of business cards. Some are outdated, some are duplicates, and most have Facebook pages which I use as 'virtual' business cards, in place of the real thing (cuts down on the 'real' desk-top clutter!). But then there are the cards I just can't bear to part with...
If only (a few have long since closed up shop) because they are rockin' examples of some of the best graphic design you could hope to find (in my humble graphic-designer-wanna-be opinion...). You really have to cram a lot of info and personality into that tiny format, and I think these cards do a smashing job of it!
What do YOU think? Do you have an example of a really great biz card? Maybe your own? Maybe someone else's? We'd love to see it! Click on over to the OneWomanStudio Facebook page and post a photo!